I’ve filmed my first video! I am excited to share with you this quick spring makeup tutorial.
I’ve called this Spring makeup, but to be honest, this is the kind of makeup I like to wear all year round. I mainly focus on the base making sure that it’s light and luminous. I particularly love to mix bronzer, blush and highlighter to achieve an overall healthy glow effect. For the eyes, I like a creamy smoked look. Finally, I usually go for a “my lips but better” shade for the lips.
This look features a lot of my favorite makeup products along with new ones that I’m going to list below.
- Laura Mercier secret camouflage (SC3) applied with Maybelline‘s eye liner brush and blended with Real Techniques crease prep brush
- Clove + Hallow conceal + correct (2 and 3)
- Jane Iredale Purepressed base mineral foundation (warm sienna) applied with the ELF cosmetics stipple brush
- RMS beauty buruti bronzer and master mixer
- Pacifica magical multi-pencil (bare)
- Avril cosmetiques Duo fard & liner (cuivre irisé/terre brûlée)
- Rimmel magnif’eyes mono eye shadow (002 millionaire)
- Surratt Relevée lash curler
- Inika long lash mascara (black)
- Lavera eyebrow styling gel (hazel blonde)
I hope you enjoy the video!